Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waffles and Other Doodles

Sheldon really likes hats too it seems! That up there is Hat...



Sheldon really likes hats too it seems!

That up there is Hat Kid, the protagonist of a wonderful little independent game; 'A Hat in Time'. It's currently seeking funding on Kickstarter. The game has been described as a "3D Collect-a-thon" in the spirit of older games such as the Banjo-Kazooie franchise and Super Mario 64. It's got a lovely art style and gushes charm to boot!

Between the style, the music, and everything else that's been shown so far, I'm really excited to see how the final product turns out. So I thought I'd draw this piece with Sheldon to help draw attention to their Kickstarter campaign. c:

Of course secretly I always make sure he has a chocolate chip no...



Of course secretly I always make sure he has a chocolate chip no matter what.

Ship Affairs Officer Mori (Space Battleship Yamato 2199) Please...



Ship Affairs Officer Mori (Space Battleship Yamato 2199)

Please click High-Res-> for best quality!

So I've been sucked in by the reboot of this series and yeah I think it kicked me out of my art block. I spent way more time on this than I thought I would but I didn't tire out so I'm hopeful I can make more progress!

Who is Sheldon's owner?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. >w< If you mean, who created and owns the rights to Sheldon then that would be me and my sister who I owe for the conception of the idea.

If however you mean, who does Sheldon live with/who is the person that is saying the text on each comic, then that's a mystery! ;> I'd like to think that he's not really owned though, more just best buddies!

Chewing probably takes a while for such a small dino.





Chewing probably takes a while for such a small dino.

Sheldon the master arts & crafter



Sheldon the master arts & crafter

They're pretty spacious if you eat from the inside out.



They're pretty spacious if you eat from the inside out.

A link would be nice..

I assume you're talking about my shirt post, in which case, as a link post, the header/title itself is the link. >< I guess my theme doesn't make that readily apparent, but any of these will take you to it. c:

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, please go check out my shirt design entry into shirt.woot's weekly contest, and vote if you'd like to see it get made! :3 My previous post on the matter has more details

Vote for my shirt design on Shirt.woot?

Vote for my shirt design on Shirt.woot?:

[EDIT: Voting has closed now, thank you to everyone who supported it!]

I've entered a Doctor Who themed shirt called "Who's on First"in this week's derby competition on Shirt.woot! I'd very much appreciate it if you would check it out and maybe vote for it?

You have to have an account and have bought something from any woot site before to be allowed to vote, and I'd highly recommend checking out all the shirts available there! There's lots of lovely designs and if you find one you like you can buy it and then be allowed to vote!

Hopefully if my shirt gets made I'll be able to put the money towards the production of Sheldon shirts soon so it's a win win maybe? >w<

Any and all support is appreciated, even if you can't vote thank you for looking!

In memory of my Parrot who passed today. Peanuts were always his...



In memory of my Parrot who passed today. Peanuts were always his favorite food so thought I'd draw him with one.

Photo





Quick notice

Lately I’ve been getting some questions through the ‘Fan mail’ system and also through my submit link, just wanted to remind people that I can’t actually respond to those unless your own ask box is open, because submissions don’t have a reply feature and fan mail can only be sent to people I follow.

So if you asked me a question and I didn’t respond don’t think I ignored it ><. It probably just means I couldn’t find a way to reply. If you’re looking for a reply either inquire via my ask box or my ask.fm. Thank you!

A quick drawing of my sister who has a new writing blog you guys...



A quick drawing of my sister who has a new writing blog you guys should totally check out if you like writing!

I actually drew this a month ago but I'm only just getting...



I actually drew this a month ago but I'm only just getting to uploading a lot of my art.

My sister has started a writing blog!

My sister has started a writing blog!:

So yeah if you're interested in art of the writing variety check it out! She's a lot more talented than she thinks. Any support is greatly appreciated!

In fact it's arguably only usable as a umbrella against...



In fact it's arguably only usable as a umbrella against mist.

A paid commission of someone's Pokemon OC. Posting it as...



A paid commission of someone's Pokemon OC.

Posting it as kind of an example of what I can do if anyone else is interested in commissioning me. Of course commissioners receive the full resolution artwork without my watermark on it.

If you're interested just message me and we can work something out! If enough people show interest I might put together a fixed price list but I don't want to if there's no interest lol.

'You're my friends now, we're having soft...



'You're my friends now, we're having soft tacos later.'

If you haven't seen Catbug on Pendleton Ward's 'Bravest Warriors' then you should go now.

Surround Sound Shells



Surround Sound Shells

Practicing realism for a change of pace. Used my sister as a...



Practicing realism for a change of pace. Used my sister as a subject. I really need to get better. e.e

No comments:

Post a Comment