Friday, June 7, 2013

me and things I look at to men

I'm at home finally. My BP is very high since I got...











I'm at home finally.
My BP is very high since I got here,I've been taking a rest. I guess I still need some more. But don't worry, it's just temporary.

Right now I'm a little tired but I feel much better, so I took two photos of things I wanted to do when I got home.

I'm gonna start looking for the hospital to attend to get the rehabilitations of my arm and hand tomorrow, as fast as possible like Mach 5!
Until I find the one I must exercise by myself without therapist.
Wish me luck please.Lol
Thank you very much for your kind messages

I just took a shower. I had a short lesson how to wear a long...



I just took a shower.
I had a short lesson how to wear a long sleeve jacket yesterday. Now I like to try what I learned. I'm gonna put on my shirt myself. It sounds R.Kelly in my head , and you know what that song is.Lol

Here's what I can do for walking at present. I'm...



Here's what I can do for walking at present. I'm trying to walk beautifully like other people does as normal as I see. It's absolutely different from what I could do before.

It's you have just made my day.
Thank you very much for your great supports.

YouTube

YouTube:

Thank you very much for your concern with my situation of cerebral infaraction.

My medication by drip infusions had finished a week so. Right now I take some pills for maintaining my blood vessels clean in brain. And I had final exam in MRI to check my brain last Sunday. I had received the result from my doctor.

There are still blood clot left which is almost the same size as it was found at first MRI exam 14 days ago. But that won't be the trouble any longer. It has already done its job to kill my nerves related my hand mostly and ther others also related.
Now, blood vessels around that blocked one are cleaned up very beautifully by the medication called tPA(thrombus solvent), therefore there is no more new blood clot to be found.

From now on I need to keep taking some pills every day and have healthy
foods to avoid second stroke.

I need heavy rehabilitations to get my body full recovered for a month.
My left hand , arm and foot are beyond control. But I'll back on road in a month.

I took this video last night. Even I don't have my body fully controlled but I still can do many things. That's what I learned from my situation.
And I wanted to prove that.

Thank you very much.
Sean Kono

GPOY I've been in hospital for a week since I lost comtrol...











GPOY I've been in hospital for a week since I lost comtrol of my left arm, hand and left foot because of brain infaraction.

Photo



actegratuit: by MA, motion addicts



actegratuit:

by MA, motion addicts

Photo



Photo



Photo



inspectiontime: Roy Campenella (1921-1993) - 1955



inspectiontime:

Roy Campenella (1921-1993) - 1955

GPOY



GPOY

Photo



Photo



peeking-out-males: Peeking Out MalesSpy on dicks… with no risk...



peeking-out-males:


Peeking Out Males
Spy on dicks… with no risk of being caught!

Photo











ko-shirokuma: pics of my freshly shaved dick (hard)



















ko-shirokuma:

pics of my freshly shaved dick (hard)

ko-shirokuma: pics of my freshly shaved dick (soft)













ko-shirokuma:

pics of my freshly shaved dick (soft)

tamatama58: mmmfur: (via chunkymonkeys, chunkymonkeys,...



tamatama58:

mmmfur:

(via chunkymonkeys, chunkymonkeys, bearsboozebass)

(via mmmfur)

(via tamatama58)

chubbycubs: Oh yeah



chubbycubs:

Oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment