Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kinky Pretty Girl

Photo



Reblog if it is alright if I come to your blog and anonymously confess something to you.

Anyone who has paid even a little attention to my ramblings...



Anyone who has paid even a little attention to my ramblings knows that I'm a sucker for a single glove armbinder. If you have a binder I have arms.

Photo



Photo





iwanttobeagirlsobadly: !!! Agreed



iwanttobeagirlsobadly:

!!!

Agreed

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



gracefullyvintage: Gracefullyvintage - A new blog post with...



gracefullyvintage:

Gracefullyvintage - A new blog post with more photos coming in the next few days…

thedarkmindedone: Lovely hogtie Wishing it was me.



thedarkmindedone:

Lovely hogtie

Wishing it was me.

Photo



Photo



hogtieheaven: She started off standing tall and proud with her...







hogtieheaven:

She started off standing tall and proud with her chin raised. Things changed real fast and she was eventually reduced to squirming on the ground like a helpless little bug.

This would make my night for sure. I would try to act like I did'nt like it ;-)

sissylikes: (via amazing lingerie | Outfits I love)



sissylikes:

(via amazing lingerie | Outfits I love)

Photo



mannequinfetish: The most wonderful sign. *NB



mannequinfetish:

The most wonderful sign. *NB

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment