Sunday, June 9, 2013

faeritales can come true

Sun kisses ~Fae~



Sun kisses

~Fae~

Butterfly with Boot Life's simple treasures ~Fae~



Butterfly with Boot

Life's simple treasures

~Fae~

Thinking about You! ~Fae~ Yes…You!



Thinking about You!

~Fae~

Yes…You!

Just an experiment. Reblog if you actually give a fuck about male victims of domestic violence and rape.

Soft Soothing Inviting Calming Sensual ~Fae~



Soft

Soothing

Inviting

Calming

Sensual

~Fae~

These little piggies went market… Now they're glad...



These little piggies went market…

Now they're glad to be home.

~Fae~

Massage please?

Let's just remember who this nipple is attached to. Whose...



Let's just remember who this nipple is attached to. Whose fingers those are! Shall we?

~Fae~

Oh that's right! It's not you!

Trying to fix the source.

Really though… It's quite a bit more comfy without...



Really though…

It's quite a bit more comfy without the clothing.

~Fae~

Yes?

Just because! ~Fae~



Just because!

~Fae~

Tuesday morning greetings! ~Fae~



Tuesday morning greetings!

~Fae~

Well… You've sure been making the rounds. Welcome...



Well…

You've sure been making the rounds.

Welcome home!

~Fae~

What?

If you’re going to drag me to a sex therapist… please take that stupid plug/horse tail out. I mean that from the bottom of my bottom.

Seriously, if anal is what you want, and I am begging on my hands and knees, (Not likely) it’s probably best not to get me all lubed up…THEN flirt with the therapist.

I will surely lose interest. Your loss really.

~Fae~

Weird dreams are weird dreams.

Monday Moon! An offering.. ~Fae~ If you please?



Monday Moon!

An offering..

~Fae~

If you please?

Sunday Showers… Wet and slippery ~Fae~ Caution signs are not...



Sunday

Showers…

Wet and slippery

~Fae~

Caution signs are not necessary, are they?

Saturday Savoring.. Don't ever let life make you think...



Saturday

Savoring..

Don't ever let life make you think there is no time.

There is always time for each other.

Always

~Fae~

Faeriday! Well…I just don't know. ~Fae~ Do you?



Faeriday!

Well…I just don't know.

~Fae~

Do you?

Oh..hello Tumblr mates!

*voice echoes* [as if heard from a long tunnel]

I see a light ahead. This must mean the whirlwind of the past month or so is losing steam. Phew!

All of it brought down around me by my own hand.

Where would the fun be in not taking the challenge though?

I’ve been grabbing a few hospital shifts. Helping out a friend. It’s good to keep skills up. Different from long term care. Reminds me why I don’t do it.

School is plugging right along.

School for the kids will be out soon.

We’ve been busy planning our camping trips. Swim lessons. Work schedules. Summer fun ahead.

I’ve been building up my time off. Long weekends ahead.

Lucky for me it has been raining all week. No mowing.

I do plan on spending relaxing time in the garden over this weekend. Rain or shine.

I shall barefoot it. Squish my toes in the dirt. Plant my roots.

~Fae~

It’s good to remember whence you came.

Submitting my application for Thursday… ~Fae~ Is the...



Submitting my application for Thursday…

~Fae~

Is the expression…"pass muster"?, or…"cuts the mustard?"

Who would have ever thought that macramé could be...



Who would have ever thought that macramé could be sexy?

~Fae~

This could be a two for one, yes?

After a long night of dancing, twirling,...



After a long night of dancing, twirling, dipping…

It's important to find a comfortable seat..sit back…relax…
Rock yourself to sleep.

~Fae~

No comments:

Post a Comment