Friday, June 7, 2013

Death is free

Photo



I love your blog SO much! You are an inspiration to me and I am so grateful. I always try and find the good things in life. You are really good at that. I think you are awesome and I love you. I hope you had a good day/night and I hope it continues to be good. PS- if you are still sick I will take care of you.(: I love you! Stay Strong Love Bug!!<3

you're all gonna make me go warm and fuzzy

Photo



Photo



Don't hate yourself . I know exactly how you feel , I've been there . But I've gotten through and so will you. You just have to monitor your thoughts all the time , an believe me I thought that was dumb and hard when I was first given that advice but I honestly have much better confidence even if I still have a bit to go. Live for the small things , and don't stress on them either. Life can be what you want it too but you have to create it.

It's easy to think about all the negative stuff. Verry easy to get stressed out by it to. But sometimes i feel really stuck. Thank you for the positivity

Come to new york ill make you happy.

I wish man, maybe someday.

I have like a Major crush on you!im constantly on your blog and i always wonder if i might never see you post anything again from feeling so down.your'e so intresting and im sad i dont know you in real life :(

Don't worry, i'm not going anywhere. This blog is one of the things in my life keeping me sane.

I hate myself so much I don’t know how to get out of it. I’m not sad or anxious anymore...

I hate myself so much I don’t know how to get out of it. I’m not sad or anxious anymore I’m just so deep in I don’t know what.. I don’t see how I am suppose to ever be happy or do anything with my life feeling like this.

Photo



Would you only date muscly guys?

No, but it would have been nice if he did some kind of sport. Specially since i have a big intresst in it.

Photo



i fucking love your underwear pics

haha well that's good

I hope you don't mind me saying this but you're really great looking, all handsome

kiss kiss

Legs are growing strong



Legs are growing strong

Photo



Photo



I just want you to know that you're an example to me,sometimes I notice how things are not going fine for you, through your blog,and you know,you said you tried suicide,and you have to deal with family issues and all kind of stuff,and you're here,trying and probably i'm not the only one who admires you and make of you an example,believe André,you're a very nice person,and I hope you be happy,btw your blog is flawless.

whoever wrote this, thank you. Ive literally been reading this over and over for the last five minutes. Messages like this makes me so happy and I have the best followers.

I'm sick. Spending my time watching this nostalgic show,...



I'm sick. Spending my time watching this nostalgic show, wanna come over?

Photo



People are scared of being different and I can understand that. It takes a lot of courage. But if...

People are scared of being different and I can understand that. It takes a lot of courage. But if you can be what you are, not what you think you should be, you’ll be happy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment